Apr 4, 2013

Colors

My post today is about colors. There are so many colors! 
                           Red, blue, green, purple, pink, yellow and orange. And this are only a a few. And every of 
                           this colors has so many nuances. 

We can assign a mood to every color. Red means anger, green means evenness et cetera. 
           Each of us has a favorite color. We dress in the color we feel. Everywhere are different colors.

Think about it...
                                                                                                                                            TheRealMe

2 comments:

  1. Hi, my name's Valice (not really, but you know... :D).
    I'm a friend of Luna and on her blog she told us about your blog and so I came here :)
    So I just wanted to say 'hi' :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's nice! :D
    My name is TheRealMe (not really, but you know... :D).
    'hi' too! :)

    ReplyDelete