Apr 28, 2013

Feelings

Our feelings control us. Each one of us feels differently and feels different things. We feel anger, happiness, sadness ... There are so many feelings. Some people cant't understand why someone feels the way he/she feels. And we are able to hide our true feelings and to pretend that we are happy even when we are not.
                                                  But that's not good. Everyone should have someone they can show their
                                                  real feelings. But some people haven't got someone like this ( and I haven't
                                                  got someone like this too and it makes me very sad but I live my life and 
                                                  make the best out of it ; sometimes  I wish that I would find a best friend 
                                                  for myself... but somehow I'm not able to find someone who really likes me
                                  the way I really am and so I am writing this blog to show my feelings and to share my 
                                  thoughts. And I want to say thank you because you are listening to me ).

So maybe there are people around you that you think you know but in truth there are different. Maybe they are sad because they don't have friends and maybe there are trying to be friends with you but you are ignoring them. Everyone needs a friend.
                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                              
                                                                                                                  TheRealMe

1 comment: